Honestly can’t wait for the 50 shades movie to normalize the manipulation of lower-level female employees. Can’t wait for the new wave of “consent is sexy” banners on the cover of cosmo. Can’t wait for teen girls to think that a controlling relationship is romantic. Can’t wait for sexualized violence to become increasingly mainstream. And most of all, I can’t wait for BDSM to be labeled a feminist revolution.
Stressed, depressed and too poor to be well dressed
I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T EVEN LIKE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS CECIL AND CARLOS’ VOICE ACTORS ARE
LOOK AT THEM
MD-A’s white coat for internal med sub-I. From left to right, starting from the top:
- Pocket Medicine: quick reference for management, equations, and my sticky note with passwords on it
- Two black pens from a pack of ten from the 99 cents store
- ID badges on retractable badge holder
- Pink post-it notes to jot down tasks still left to do tomorrow for my patients, so I can transfer them on to tomorrow’s list!
- Beeper decorated with acorn stickers
- Notebook for notes and doodles
- Maxwell: a quick handy-dandy reference for just about everything: how to write an admission note, how to read lab fishbones, etc.
- Kleenex tissue pack
- Yes to pomegranates lip balm
- Mott’s fruit snacks (Vitamin C!)
- Hand lotion
AND OF COURSE my greatest tool: my stethoscope! decorated with colored tape from the nurses’ station.
Maybe this should be a medblr thing. Pictures of what’s in your white coat. #medblrcoats or something. My white coat is in a closet in the NICU Office. I haven’t worn it in about 2 years. The only thing in the pocket is a menu from a Greek restaurant.
Need to remember this for September.